Walnut Lawn Funeral Home, Ltd.
is a locally family-owned and operated funeral home and crematory. We are personally committed to providing
"Tender Care"™ services with
"Our Family Serving Your Family."
Walnut Lawn Funeral Home, Ltd. was founded in 1989 in Springfield, Missouri, by the DeGraffenreid and Wood families. DeGraffenreid-Wood-Crematory was added in 2013. We are NOT a corporately-owned funeral home, that has simply bought a family-name funeral home and advertise as such, as is common in the Springfield area. Prior to 1989, the Wood family owned and operated Wood Funeral Home in Hartville, MO, for many years. We are small enough to give personal attention, but large enough and experienced to accommodate even the largest of funerals.
The Walnut Lawn Funeral Home, Ltd. - DeGraffenreid-Wood-Crematory professional team of licensed funeral directors, preneed counselors, and funeral assistants/hosts are committed to providing friendly, personal attention and care for your loved ones and funeral arrangements to exceed your expectations, with over 150 years of combined experience. It is a goal for us to form a special relationship with your family -taking care of the specific details for the funeral service for your loved, making it unique and special, so you may spend time with your family and friends to celebrate your loved one's life and special memories.
· Remodeled and Beautifully Decorated Facility
· Small and Large Chapels
· Onsite Crematory - so your loved one stays in our direct care
· Small and Large Visitation Rooms
· One-of-a-Kind Oak Urn Bearer for Memorial Services
· Display Area for Pictures and Other Items to Make the Service Unique to Your Loved One
· Arranged Catered Refreshments
· Large Parking Lot
· Tribute DVD Preparation
· Full Line of Urns - Large and Keepsakes
· Cremation Jewelry
· Keepsake Medallions
· High Quality Line of Caskets and Vaults
· Memorial Packages with Custom Colored Memorial Folders
· Pictures of Flowers in Memorial Books
· Interactive Website with Custom Webpage for Your Loved One
· Custom Music Prep
· Military Honor Arrangements
· Pre-planning and Pre-needs
Reception Hall for Family Meals and Gatherings with Catered Meals
Internet Video Live Feed of Funerals
We invite you to visit us to discuss funeral options for yourself or your loved one at our facility. A funeral director is always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.